Resources for Faculty:
- UK Philosophy and COVID–19. A repository of the many important contributions made by philosophers at UK institutions during the global pandemic.
- Philosophy Journals Survey – A survey from the BPA and APA of 43 philosophy journals.
- Research and Funding – Information and links for the issues involved in philosophical research, including the REF, career development for researchers and research funding.
- Public Philosophy – a list of print and online venues for publishing public philosophy and public philosophy events.
- Learning and Teaching – Useful material from the Subject Centre for the Philosophical and Religious Studies Learning and Teaching Support Network, as well as other articles and reports on pedagogy in philosophy.
Resources for Philosophy in Schools:
- Philosophy in Schools – Resources to support teachers of philosophy at the AS- and A2-level, where to find free philosophy courses and on-hand philosophers and other online resources.
Resources for Students:
- Why Study Philosophy – Resources on careers for philosophy graduate students and the value and importance of studying philosophy.
- Careers and Employability – Information on the employability of philosophy graduates.
- Undergraduate Philosophy – Information about pursuing an undergraduate degree in philosophy.
- Postgraduate Philosophy – Information regarding UK Masters programmes, postgraduate funding opportunities and acquiring a job in philosophy.